Amma two wheeler 2019,amma two wheeler application form,தமிழ்நாட்டில் அம்மா டூ வீலர் திட்டம்,tn amma two wheeler application form, tamilnadu amma two wheeler Online Registration 2019,amma two wheeler scheme last date 2019,tn two wheeler yojana for ladies 2019,two wheeler scheme by tamilnadu government Online Application form, amma two wheeler download pdf form tn, tamilnadu amma two wheeler yojana application form 2019,amma two wheeler scheme application status tn,tamilnadu amma two wheeler yojana online form,amma two wheeler scheme application status tn,tn amma two wheeler yojana application form, tamilnadu amma two wheeler scheme form 2019, tn amma two wheeler yojana apply online,tamilnadu amma two wheeler scheme Notification,two wheeler amma yojana Helpline Number tn,Apply Online, website, Helpline Number, Benefit,Eligibility Criteria,http://tamilnadumahalir.org/
[application form] Amma Two Wheeler Scheme in Tamil Nadu 2019
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme in Tamil Nadu 2019 :- Amma two-wheeler scheme, one of the major poll promises that gave late J. Jayalalithaa a straight second shot at power in 2016 elections, will officially kickstart on her 70th birth anniversary on February 24. Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami will launch the scheme that aims at providing Rs 25,000 or 50 per cent as subsidy to working women for buying mopeds. Announcing the guidelines for the ambitious scheme, the government said women planning to purchase a two-wheeler under the scheme would receive maximum 50 per cent or Rs 25,000 as government subsidy.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme in Tamil Nadu 50% Subsidy on Scooters in TN
Amma 2 wheeler scheme will make women economically independent and self confident. Subsequently, this scheme is for “Women Empowerment” in the TN state. All the women having annual income of less than Rs. 2.50 lakhs can avail maximum 50% or Rs. 25000 subsidy. One female member in a family can apply for this scheme. TN state govt. is going to roll out this scheme on 24 February 2018. The complete details to download the application form and subsidy claim form are given below.
Eligibility Amma Two Wheeler Scheme in Tamil Nadu 2019
* A woman must be a native of Tamil Nadu who also resides in the state. She must also be from 18 to 40 years of age.
* A woman needs a license stating that she can legally control a two-wheeler vehicle. Her annual income must also be below Rs. 2 .5 lakh.
* Woman must have studied from Class 8 or greater to be eligible. Women from hilly or rural spaces will be given the first priority.
* Women who are the heads of their households will also be given first priority.
* These include women who have been separated from their husbands, those who are differently-abled and tribal women. Transwomen are also eligible for the program.
* Only one women in any family can apply for the scheme.
Documents List of Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2019
* Applicant Age Proof
* Learner’s / Driving License (LLR / DL)
* Applicant Income Certificate
* Applicant Education Certificate (8th pass / fail)
* Community Certificate (for SC / ST)
* Applicant Bank Account Details
* Applicant Residence Proof
* Applicant Employment Proof
* Priority Certificate
* Applicant Invoice / Quotation of the Vehicle
How to apply for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme in Tamil Nadu
* Applications for the scheme are available at zonal offices around Tamil Nadu.
* Women can start applying for the scheme on January 22 and will have until 5pm on February 5 to get their applications taken care of.
* A woman must submit a proof of her age and address to get into the scheme. She must also offer an income certificate and occupation status.
* An Aadhaar card and certification of her educational background are also required to confirm that she meets the standards for getting into the program.
* Also, she must have a passport size photo to confirm her identity and information for the scheme.
कृपया आप subscribe to notification well को दबा दे जिससे आप को notification मिल जायेगा।