Assam Anundoram Borooah Award 2017
The Education (Secondary) Deptt., Govt. of Assam, will confer the “Anundoram Borooah Award” to the meritorious students of the State shortly. Under the award package, Anundoram Borooah Award citation in the form of a Certificate along with a Laptop Computer to each student securing Star Mark and above prescribed by the State Govt. in the HSLC and High Madrassa Examination and 10th standard examination held under the Board of Secondary Education, Assam and Sanskrit Board Assam during the year 2017.
Online application form will be available from 4th August,2017
Last date & time for submission of online application is 5 P.M. of 18th August,2017.
For the last few years, the Government of Assam has been confering the prestigious Anundoram Borooah Award with citation in the form of a Certificate alongwith a personal computer(PC) to honour the meritorious students securing First Division in the HSLC, High Madrassa and FM Examinations conducted by SEBA and State Madrassa Education Board, Assam.
How to Apply online application form for Assam Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme 2017
* To fill the data sheet online application form the students have to visit official website arbas.assam.gov.in.
* Click at Online Registration of Students Data Sheet at the homepage.
* After that make students log in by filling center name, roll number and total marks.
* Now you will be redirected to the registration form.
* Fill it with the necessary details.
* Scan Copy of Pass Certificate duly attested and counter signed by the Head of the Institution from which the applicant passed out in PDF file format.
* A self attested passport size photograph of the applicant in JPG file format.