Electricity Connections for Farmers Under Tatkal Scheme Tamilnadu 2018 :- The state government has announced to provide free electricity connections for farmers of state under Tatkal Scheme Tamilnadu. 2018 Tamilnadu government will provide new power connections only for farmers of state. Under this scheme 50,000 farmers will get free electricity connection. Tatkal scheme has evoked overwhelming response with more than 20,000 applications received within 15 days of introduction of the same.
Electricity The farmers have to fill tatkal scheme Tamilnadu application form 2018 to get benefits of the scheme. Tamilnadu government has also introduced a new scheme to provide power connection for domestic consumers in one day. the government has proposed to implement the scheme of providing two-wheeler to the office going women at 50% subsidy across the state soon. Government is continuing its initiative to provide 40,000 free power connections every year to the farmers in the State.
Highlights of Tatkal Scheme Tamilnadu 2018
* Under this scheme government will provide free connections only for farmers.
* Government has received 20,000 applications under free electricity connection scheme Tamilnadu.
* Government has already released around 3500 power connections for farmers.
* The government has targeted to provide additional 10,000 power connections to farmers under the scheme.
* The farmers who willing to pay Rs. 2.5 lac for 7.5 HP motor, Rs. 3 lac for 10 HP motor and 4 lac for 15 HP motor are eligible for the scheme.
* Under tatkal scheme Tamilnadu government has already given 85,000 electricity connections to farmers of state.
* Farmers of Tamilnadu state will get various benefits under this scheme for agriculture.
* K. Palaniswami has also launched other important and useful scheme for farmers of state.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit| Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form