HP TET 2017 Online Application hpbose.org
हिमाचल प्रदेश शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा (HP TET) 2017 के लिए 1 अगस्त Online application शुरू हो गया है। इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट www.hpbose.org पर अपना application Form भर सकते हैं। हिमाचल प्रदेश माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड (HPBOSE) का Exam on September 3rd, 9th and 10th 2017, next month. को होगा। हिमाचल प्रदेश माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड परीक्षा (HP TET) 2017 को आयोजित करेगा। The Himchal Pradesh Board will upload the admit cards on the candidate’s login on its official website only and no admit card will be sent by post.
Submission of online Application – 01-08-2017
Last Date for Submission of online Application – 20-08-2017
Last Date for Payment through Payment Gateway – 20-08-2017
Download Admit Card from Board’s website – 5 days before the Exam.
How to Apply Application for HP TET 2017
* Visit the Himachal Board’s official website – hpbose.org
* Click on CET/Vacancies from the Top Navigation Bar
* Select TET 2017 from the drop down menu
* You need to Click and Check the Terms and Conditions in Red Font, post that Register Button will be active
* Click on Register and Enter the required details to successfully apply online for TET 2017
Eligibility Criteria for HP TET 2017
* The candidates who will apply online to register for HP TET 2017 from official website.
* Pay application fee which is Rs. 800 for General Category and Rs.500 for (SC)(ST),(OBC) and Physically Handicapped (PHH).
* The mode of payment as per the official website is through Debit Card or Credit Card only.
* The Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2017 is for TGT in Arts, Non-Medical, Medical, Shastri, L.T, JBT, Punjabi, and Urdu Subjects.
* Candidates can apply online on Board Website from 01-08-2017 to 20-08-2017. No application will be entertained thereafter.
*The Admit Cards will be uploaded on the Board website.
* The Candidates will be able to download/print the Admit Cards for entrance to Examination Centre.
* The Admit Card will not be sent to Candidates separately by post.
* Candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form against same subject. Multiple Applications for same subject of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
* Application Forms through fax/post shall not be entertained and Board does not take responsibility to inform such candidates.
* The applicants are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of online application.
* Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father Name, Mother Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate.
HP TET 2017 Examination schedule
|1||J.B.T. TET||3/9/2017||10.00 AM To 12.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
|2||Shastri TET||3/9/2017||02.00 PM To 4.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
|3||TGT(Non Medical) TET||9/9/2017||10.00 AM To 12.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
|4||Language Teacher TET||9/9/2017||02.00 PM To 4.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
|5||TGT (Arts) TET||10/9/2017||10.00 AM To 12.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
|6||TGT (Medical) TET||10/9/2017||02.00 PM To 4.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
|7||Punjabi TET||17-09-2017||10.00 AM To 12.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
|8||Urdu TET||17-09-2017||02.00 PM To 4.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
HP TET Exam is now a kind of compulsory exam in Himachal Pradesh, if you want to become a teacher for Class I to V (Lower Primary Teacher) Class VI to VIII (Upper Primary Teacher) Class IX to X (Secondary School Teacher), even in KVS, KVS Schools then you have appear in Himachal Pradesh Teacher’s Eligibility Test (HP TET) exam, all rules / guideline like eligibility, syllabus etc has been set by NCTE.