Andhra Pradesh Unemployment allowance scheme apply online
Andhra Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme apply online :- आंध्र प्रदेश के मुख्यमंत्री श्री एन चंद्रबाबू नायडू में तिरूपति में भारत के 70 वें स्वतंत्रता दिवस के विशेष अवसर पर आंध्र प्रदेश बेरोजगारी भत्ता योजना की शुरूआत की।
Chief Minister Shri N. Chandrababu Naidu inaugurated the Andhra Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme on the special occasion of 70th Independence Day of India in Tirupati. Here comes a good news for the unemployed educated youths of the state Andhra Pradesh. the Andhra Pradesh government has more or less completed the procedures pertaining to the Scheme.
which is expected to be launched in October. From a long time, the government was planning to launch this scheme in the state so that the some financial help can be provided to unemployed youth but due to some reasons the scheme could not be implemented but now the scheme will be finally launched on India’s 70th Independence Day
Eligibility Criteria of Andhra Pradesh Unemployment allowance scheme
* Under this scheme the state government of Andhra Pradesh will provide monthly financial assistance to the educated unemployment youths of the state
* Age of candidate should be in between 18 years to 40 years.
* The allowance under Unemployment allowance scheme will be provided according the qualifications of the beneficiaries.
* Pstgraduate will receive Rs.2000 a month;
* A graduate Rs.1500,
* An intermediate pass Rs.1000.
* SSC pass students will also be eligible of this scheme but financial assistance has not been decided.
* Eligible candidates will have to be registered in Andhra Pradesh Employment Exchange.
* To take the benefit of this scheme the eligible candidates have to make their registration at at Andhra Pradesh Employment Exchange.
Under the scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance only for 2 – 3 years. This assistance will be given to only one unemployed person in a family. There are around 12 lakh unemployed youth in the state at present according to the government data.
Apply for AP Unemployment Allowance Scheme
The application forms for the unemployment allowance scheme in Andhra Pradesh may be invited through any of the online or offline modes. application forms and exact procedure would be available only after the scheme is launched.
The links to download the application form or online application would be updated as soon as the scheme is launched by the government.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form