how to apply for arogya bhagya card।arogya karnataka card apply online।health card application online karnataka।arogya card karnataka online application।arogya bhagya online। universal health card karnataka online। arogya karnataka hospital list। arogya bhagya yojana hospital list in karnataka|Universal Health Card Aarogya Bhagya Scheme Karnataka
Universal Health Card Aarogya Bhagya Scheme Karnataka
Universal Health Card Aarogya Bhagya Scheme Karnataka:- Karnataka government has introduced universal health scheme named Aarogya Bhagya Scheme to provide free medical treatment to the people of the state. Under this scheme the state government of Karnataka will issue universal health card (UHC) which will be linked to the Aadhar card.
Chief Minister Siddaramaiah on Monday implemented a new health scheme through Aadhaar linked universal health card to each each household of the state. The universal health cards will be issued frm 1 November 2017 and people can use this card to take free medical treatment. Aarogya Bhagya Scheme registration will be started soon as per the official launch of the scheme.
Universal health coverage application & registrations will be started soon and card will be distributed form 1 November under Aarogya Bhagya Scheme Karnataka. All the existing seven different health schemes would be merged under the universal health scheme Arogya Bhagya. Treatment first, payment next is the slogan for this scheme.
Below are the objectives and highlights of universal health card scheme.
1. Healthcare facilities will be provided through an Aadhar-linked universal health card.
2. Universal health coverage (UHC) scheme will provide free medical assistance to 14 million households.
3. The government will fix rates for various secondary and tertiary procedure to be paid to private hospitals.
List of the schemes which are merged into this single scheme.
1. Vajpayee Arogyasri
3. Jyothi Sanjivini
4. Mukhyamantri Santhwana Harish Scheme
5. JananiShishu Suraksha Karyakram
6. Rajiv Arogya Bhagya
7. Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana
Universal Health Card Categories
The Aarogya Bhagya Scheme will provide benefit in two categories.
Category First A (1.05 crore households)
1. Under this category the government will give preference to households and the treatment will be provided free of cost.
2. The list of the households included under category A as follows
3. Farmer households,
4. Teachers from aided schools,
5. Anganwadi, ASHA, and bisi oota workers
6. Other deprived households as per socio economic caste census, unorganised labour like auto drivers, porters, rag pickers, mining workers, street vendors, construction workers, weavers, sanitation workers, MNREGA workers etc
7. All SC/ST persons, pourakarmikas, animal bite victims, media persons, members of co-operative societies and public servants.
Category Second B (lakh households)
1. Threst of the households will be enrolled under this scheme and will pay Rs 300 in rural areas and Rs. 700 in urban areas.
2. An annual premium on the card will be charged for Category B beneficiaries.
3. About 2.38 crore co-operative society members need not deposit contribution under Yeshaswini.
Official Website :- https://arogya.karnataka.gov.in/